RomaPress has a new betting partner!
Visit RomaPress.co.uk to get the absolute best football betting tips with over 90% accuracy!
For only £2.50 per week, you get access to betting tips for the Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga and the Eredivisie.
Start winning more bets and winning more money with the best tips available. You won’t find this level of value AND this level of accuracy.
Visit RomaPress.co.uk and start winning today!
SPAL v Roma
– SPAL haven’t won a match at home since 17 September against Atalanta.
– Scoring goals has also been an issue for SPAL, they’ve managed only 4 in their last 5 matches.
– Roma, meanwhile, have lost only once in their last 5 away matches in Serie A.
Fulham v Liverpool
– Fulham currently sit 19th in the Premier League table and are winless in their last 6 matches.
– Their last win at Craven Cottage was over a month ago on 29 January against Brighton.
– Coming off their Champions League elimination of Bayern, Liverpool will look to avoid another away draw as they have 3 this season.
PSG v Marseille
– Mario Balotelli will look to continue his sizzling form after scoring against his old side, Nice, last weekend.
– PSG enter the match with a perfect record at home of 14-0.
– Rudi Garcia’s men struggle to score goals away from home as they’ve managed to score more than one goal only once in their previous 5 away matches.