Conte: “There’s a 60% chance I will be managing in Italy next season”.


Antonio Conte, who has been linked to Roma, will be appearing on tomorrow’s episode on the Italian television program Le Iene on Italia 1 and a brief video of his interview was published ahead of the full program.

In the brief video, Conte is asked if he will be the manager of Milan, Roma, Inter, Juventus, or PSG, to all of whom he says “No” but adds, “I can’t say ‘Yes’ right now to any team because there’s nothing”. He is later pressed and asked if he has had any contact with Serie A sides to which he replies, “No, it’s a bit early.”

He further adds later in the video: “There’s a good chance (I will be managing in Italy next season), just as there is that I could be managing abroad. But there is also the probability of remaining (in Italy). The priority is to go to a club that allows me to fight to win. I would say it’s a 60% probability that I will stay in Italy, 30% I will go abroad, and 10% that I will wait”.

More News
Bologna FC v Parma Calcio - Serie A
Walter Sabatini discusses Nicolo Zaniolo's progress with Roma
volpato
Cristian Volpato details decision to extend Roma stay: "I want to be here for as long as possible."
volpato
Official: Cristian Volpato extends Roma contract until 2026

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE

NEXT MATCH

Serie A 2022-23
01-10-2022 16:00
Inter
INT
Roma