Roma have released their latest financial statement from the first half of the 2016-2017 fiscal year. Here are some key points of the release:
– The budget for the period ended in the red by €53.4 million.
– Ending 31 December 2016, Roma had a figures €3.4 million less than December 2015. Primarily due to failing to make the Champions League group stages.
– Capital gains through the sales of players was down during this period.
– Roma generated €23.7 million worth of revenue through participation in the Championship League preliminary stages and the Europa League.
– The loan of Iago Falque was terminated in January and the player was permanently sold to Torino for a fee of €5.8 million.
– The contractual obligations were fulfilled for Emerson Palmieri to be officially purchased by Roma for a fee of €2 million total (includes loan fee of €250,000).
– Juan Iturbe was sold on loan to Torino until 30 June, 2017, the Granata have an option to buy for an undisclosed fee.
– The same can be said of Clement Grenier, the player will remain on loan until 30 June, 2017 and the Giallorossi have an option to buy for an undisclosed fee.
– It was confirmed that Roma have options to reacquire both Federico Ricci and Umar Sadiq from Sassuolo and Bologna, respectively.