RomaPress has a new betting partner!
Visit RomaPress.co.uk to get the absolute best football betting tips with over 90% accuracy!
For only £2.50 per week, you get access to betting tips for the Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga and the Eredivisie.
Start winning more bets and winning more money with the best tips available. You won’t find this level of value AND this level of accuracy.
Visit RomaPress.co.uk and start winning today!
Roma v Empoli
– Roma were dumped out of the Champions League by Porto and VAR and come up against the Tuscan side fighting for salvation.
– The good news for Roma? Empoli don’t travel well – they’ve got just 4 away points all season.
– Newly appointed Claudio Ranieri struggled to impose his football at Fulham, but with his familiarity of Roma, he shouldn’t finds things as difficult as he did at Craven Cottage.
Real Valladolid v Real Madrid
– Real Madrid will be relieved to be playing away after the 1-4 thrashing by Ajax midweek in the Champions League.
– Valladolid are just 3 points above the relegation zone and have no wins in last 5 games
– Undoubtedly it’s an opportunity for Real Madrid to get back on track and grab three points.
Marseille v Nice
– It’s the latest edition of the South coast derby as Marseille are on an unbeaten 5 match run.
– Ex-Nice man Balotelli is enjoying himself since having made his move to Marseille in January as he’s bagged 4 goals in 6 matches.
– Nice have achieved just 2 points from their last 6 away games while conceding 12 goals on that run.